|Our team :
Christophe Mingeaud :
Owner Export Manager
Philippe Cambie :
Quality and technical control of the wineries *
Angélique Bressy :
* Philippe Cambie is also oenologist consultant in southern Rhône and works with part of the wineries from the group.
The Winemakers :
- Stanislas Wallut is in charge of Domaine de Villeneuve in Chateauneuf-du-Pape since 2004 Biodynamic farming
- Matthieu Barret is the owner of Domaine du Coulet in Cornas since 1998 Biodynamic farming
- Jean-Michel Stephan is in charge of Domaine Stephan since 1998 in Côte Rôtie Organic farming with no sulphites
- Gilles Ferran manages Domaine des Escaravailles in Rasteau after taking over his father in 1999
- Jean-Pierre Bertrand is ahead of Domaine Grand Nicolet in Rasteau since 1999
- Patrice Magni controls Domaine Patrice Magni since 1999 in Chateauneuf-du-Pape
Vinergie is also in charge of part of the export sales of the following wineries :
- Hélène and Daniel Boule from Domaine des Aphillanthes in Travaillan (Plan de Dieu) Biodynamic farming
- Claude Courtil from Domaine Clos des Brusquières in Chateauneuf-du-Pape
- A new winery created by Fabien Bergeron in Saint Joseph : Domaine “A la Tâche” Organic farming
We work in intimate relationship with all the wineries as for commercial decisions than for the orientation taken in the cellar or in the vineyards.
The permanent research of the best health of there ecosystem is the characteristic of all these producers, despite there personal belief in the best type of farming.
Our observation is obvious : the more a soil is sane, the livelier it is and the better it will able the plants living on it to be healthy. Healthy plants give the best fruits which will have all the inner constituent to elaborate the greatest wines.